Use practical examples to practice ways in which the standard PRINCE2® project management methodology can be extended to agile management. You will experience the use of five basic habits of agile management (transparency, cooperation, frequent communication, self-organization and research) and defined procedures of the traditional PRINCE2 methodology. The price of the course includes the PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner certification exam.
PRINCE2 Foundation or PRINCE2 Agile Foundation
All project managers, executives and specialists with basic knowledge or awareness of PRINCE2®, who need to accelerate the delivery of at least partial project outputs, want to use agile tools (SCRUM, eXtreme Programming, Kanban, etc.) and ensure sufficient flexibility within a structured environment.
The price of the course includes the PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner certification exam.
Exams are delivered only in Online proctoring format
- Duration 150 minutes
- Total number of questions 50
- To pass the exam, it is necessary to answer 30 questions, ie 60%
- The exam is conducted in English. It is possible to choose German, Polish or another language at your request.
- It is possible to use the official manual PRINCE2 Agile
- Candidates can take their exam securely at any time, from any place
- State-of-the-art PeopleCert in-house online proctoring technology
- Full exam management by PeopleCert (exam scheduling, candidate support, etc.)
- 24/7/365 availability to schedule exams
- Live proctors/invigilators for all exams offered
- Multi-language speaking proctors available
- Supported both in Windows and Mac OS