These Terms and Conditions give you the certainty that our joint project will turn out well.
Business conditions of Pumpedu s.r.o. („Provider“), with its registered office at City Empiria, Na Strži 1702/65, 140 00 Praha 4, identification number: 27660222, entered in the Commercial Register at the Municipal Court in Prague, file number C 122280. Regulate the mutual rights and obligations of the contracting parties arising in connection with or on the basis of a contract ("Agreement") concluded between the Provider and another person („Client"), the subject of which is the provision of training, courses, workshops, seminars, webinars , conferences, hands on labs, certification tests and other educational activities provided through the Provider.
Ordering a course
- Registration for courses and tests provided by Pumpedu s.r.o. are accepted in writing, by fax, e-mail or via the e-shop website. Printed and electronic applications are considered binding. All entries are included according to the order in which they were received. In the event, that the course is already full, you will be contacted by customer support and offered alternative dates and times of the course.
- The parties hereby agree that they may carry out their business activities electronically, including the creation of a contract, placing an order and receiving it.
- To take over the educational services of the Provider as of the date of implementation of these services by Pumpedu s.r.o..
- Pumpedu s.r.o. reserves the right to change the prices of educational services at any time. In the event of such a change, confirmed registrations and orders placed within 30 days of the price change will be invoiced in the original amount.
- Prices are stated in CZK or EUR (some Partner Courses) in the amount without VAT. VAT and fees will be added to the amount invoiced by Pumpedu s.r.o..
- The ordered service must be paid for in advance on the basis of the issued proforma invoice. Failure to pay the proforma invoice is not considered a proper cancellation of the exchange rate.
- All payments for the Provider's educational services must be made within 30 calendar days from the date of issue of the invoice. These payment terms are subject to the approval of Pumpedu s.r.o. In cases where, according to Pumpedu s.r.o. justified, given the customer's financial situation, his payment morale or the nature of the customer's relationship, the payment terms may be changed.
- After crediting the payment to the Provider's account, a tax document will be issued and sent. Another tax document is no longer issued.
- When paying for exchange rates by bank transfer, the Customer is obliged to state the proforma invoice or invoice number as a variable symbol.
- An integral and inseparable part of the course price are study materials, certificates of completion of the course. Drinks during breaks and a voucher for meals, which can be used in contracted restaurants (this only applies to courses run by the classroom).
Cancellation conditions and change of course dates
- Free cancellation of the course (cancellation) or transfer of the course is accepted by the Provider by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) more than 7 days before the start of the course.
- If the courses are canceled later (does not apply to Partner Courses), cancellation fees of 100% of the course price including VAT are charged.
- The provider has the right to postpone the date of the course for reasons beyond its control (interruption of power supply, sudden illness of the lecturer, etc.). In the event that the participant does not meet the replacement date, a credit note will be issued and the amount paid will be refunded within 14 days.
- In the event of force majeure (closure of the establishment, inaccessibility of the establishment, ordered quarantine of the lecturer, etc.), full-time courses will be provided online.
- The Provider also reserves the right not to carry out the planned course if no more than 3 candidates have signed up even 5 working days before the start of the course. In this case, already registered participants will be offered a new date. This does not apply to courses marked Guaranteed Term (a term that cannot be canceled by the Provider).
- Partner courses purchased on the basis of the Client's request are governed by the Business Conditions of the Partners, resp. third parties, and the free cancellation is usually at least 10 business days before the date of the event.
Intellectual property, copyright
All training materials provided for use during the educational service are the copyrighted works of Pumpedu s.r.o. or the works of the original content provider. Unless otherwise stated, training materials are provided exclusively for use by the person using the training service, may not be used by any other person and may not be reproduced, distributed or modified without the written consent of Pumpedu s.r.o.
It is expressly forbidden to make any audio and / or video recordings of courses or other educational events. In case of violation of this prohibition, participation in the course / event may be terminated without refund of the participation fee / entrance fee.
It is expressly forbidden to use logos or images from the Provider's website or from commercial offers without the prior consent of the Provider. For each individual use of the logo or image, the Client is obliged to pay the Provider a contractual penalty in the amount of CZK 100 000; the right to compensation for damage or other harm remains unaffected.
Pumpedu s.r.o. with its registered office at Kazaňská 121/1, Štěrboholy, 102 00 Prague 10, Czech Republic, identification number: 27660222, as an administrator, respects your privacy and takes into account the main principles of EU privacy protection General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
In accordance with Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, GDPR (“Regulation”) Pumpedu s.r.o. processes customer data for the purpose of sending news, information about new trainings, seminars, special offers, personalized content, targeted advertising or invitations to participate in market research, etc. in the form of regular newsletters, with
You can unsubscribe from e-mail messages at any time in the future.
Pumpedu s.r.o. may collect, store and use the following information obtained from the customer:
- Information used during registration for training, certification or other educational activities, such as name, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number, postal address, language, preferences and interests.
- Information used in communication with the customer, such as name, title, company name, email address, phone number, mailing address and language.
- Information contained in inquiries or job applications, such as resume, cover letter, age, education, professional history, and contact information.
- Information regarding your use of our website and responses to our emails using various technologies. Gathering information in this way allows us to analyze the effectiveness of our website and our marketing efforts, personalize our experience and improve our interactions with you. For more information on the technologies we use for this purpose, visit the Pumpedu s.r.o. website.
- Information provided by Pumpedu s.r.o. received from third parties, including business partners.
- Customer acknowledges and agrees that there may be a temporary interruption in online education services. The Provider shall make reasonable efforts to prevent or minimize such interruptions.
- The provider may, in individual cases, when it considers this to be a risk to the safety or protection of other participants in the educational services or the premises where the educational service is provided, refuse to accept the participant. In addition, the Provider may require that any person who violates its rules leave the premises of Pumpedu s.r.o. or the premises where the event takes place. Fees paid for a participant in the educational service who is not allowed to participate in these circumstances are forfeited and the customer is not entitled to any compensation.
- The Provider is not liable for delayed performance or non-performance due to causes beyond its control.
- Except for the rights of Pumpedu s.r.o. relating to the use of subcontractors, neither party may assign its rights or obligations under these terms and conditions to a third party without the prior written consent of the other party. However, the Provider may at any time, upon prior written notice, transfer any rights and obligations set out in these Terms and Conditions to an Affiliate. These terms and conditions are binding and to the benefit of the parties and their respective successors and authorized entities to whom rights and obligations have been transferred.
- The customer acknowledges that the ability of Pumpedu s.r.o. to deliver educational services depends on the full and timely cooperation of the customer with the Provider and also on the accuracy and completeness of all information and data that the customer provides to the Provider.
- Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions will be resolved in accordance with the laws of the country and location of Pumpedu s.r.o ..
- If any condition or provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be illegal or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions will not change and remain fully valid.