It shows how to use the five basic habits of agile management (transparency, cooperation, frequent communication, self-organization and research) and at the same time use the already defined PRINCE2 procedures and products. This allows you to combine the best of both worlds and increase the likelihood of a successful project. The price of the course includes the PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation certification exam.
All project managers, executives and specialists with basic knowledge or awareness of PRINCE2®, who need to accelerate the delivery of at least partial project outputs, want to use agile tools (SCRUM, eXtreme Programming, Kanban, etc.) and ensure sufficient flexibility within a structured environment.
The price of the course includes the PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation certification exam.
Exams are delivered only in Online proctoring format
- Duration 60 minutes
- Total number of questions 50
- To pass the exam, it is necessary to answer 28 questions, ie 55%
- The exam is conducted in English. It is possible to choose German, French, Polish, Chinese or another language at your request.
- No materials are allowed during the test
- The validity of the test is unlimited
- Candidates can take their exam securely at any time, from any place
- State-of-the-art PeopleCert in-house online proctoring technology
- Full exam management by PeopleCert (exam scheduling, candidate support, etc.)
- 24/7/365 availability to schedule exams
- Live proctors/invigilators for all exams offered
- Multi-language speaking proctors available
- Supported both in Windows and Mac OS